How To Have a Garden That Grows
Itself In Less Than 6 Weeks
Every year millions of pounds of Monsanto Company's Roundup are sprayed on our food. It contaminates our air, water and our bodies. That's why I decided to grow my own vegetables. This course taught me everythign I know. I convinced the owner to give our community a pretty big discount. Hope this helps!
Buck's Creamy Tuscan Chicken Recipe
4 chicken breasts
Bald Buck: Bold Taste or Slow Burn (for a spicy version)
3 tbs oil from the sun dried tomatoes jar
6 cloves minced garlic
Jar of sun-dried tomatoes
1 tsp dijon mustard
1 cup double cream
3 cups spinach
1/2 cup grated parmesan
Parsley to garnish
1. Season both sides of the chicken with Bald Buck. 1½ tablespoons per pound of chicken should do the trick. Next, using the sun-dried tomato oil, cook the chicken in a pan until golden and cooked-through. Set aside.
2. Using the same pan, heat up the rest of the oil and sauté the garlic for 1-2 minutes. Add the tomatoes and cook for 3-4 minutes. Add the mustard and mix it in.
3. Reduce heat and add in the cream, cook to a gentle simmer. Add some more Bald Buck to taste.
4. Add the spinach and cook until the leaves are wilt in the sauce. Then add the parmesan. Cook for another 2 minutes.
5. Add the chicken, top up with parsley and serve :)