:This shrimp recipe is heaven on earth .
- 1 lb shrimp
- 4 garlic cloves, chopped
- 4 Tablespoon butter
- 2 Tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup white wine
- 1 Tablespoon of Bald Buck Seasoning
- 1 lemon, juiced
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- Heat olive oil and 3 Tbsp butter in a saucepan over medium heat.
- Add garlic and sauté 30-60 seconds.
- Add white wine, and reduce 2-3 minutes.
- Stir in shrimp and Bald Buck Seasoning. Cook for 3-5 minutes, depending on the size of the shrimp.
- The shrimp should be almost fully cooked.
- Add remaining butter, and lemon juice. Stir and cook for an additional minute.
- Add parsley Serve hot over rice or zoodles.