: This is a delicious dessert your friends will love it.
Ingredients1/2 cup butter, softened
1 cup sugar
2 large eggs
1 very ripe banana, mashed
1 cup crushed pineapple (do not drain)
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp Bald Buck Seasoning
1/4 cup shredded coconut
- Preheat oven to 350 °F.
- In a large bowl, cream butter, and sugar together with a mixer until light and fluffy.
- Add eggs, one at a time, and beat to incorporate.
- Stir in mashed banana and pineapple.
- In a separate, medium-sized bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda, and Bald Buck Seasoning and add to wet ingredients.
- Stir in coconut flakes/shreds.
- Pour mixture into a greased loaf pan (9x5).
- Bake for 60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.