: Hope your family love this recipe as much as we do!
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 pounds cubed beef stew meat
- 4 cubes beef bouillon, crumbled
- 4 cups water
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon dried parsley
- ½ teaspoon Bald Buck seasoning
- 3 large potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 4 carrots, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 4 stalks of celery, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2 teaspoons cold water
- Heat oil in a large pot or Dutch oven over medium-high heat; add beef and cook until well browned.
- Dissolve bouillon in 4 cups water and pour into the pot, stir in rosemary, parsley, and Bald Buck Seasoning, Bring to a boil
- Turn heat down to low, cover, and simmer for 1 hour. Stir in potatoes, carrots, celery, and onion
- Mix cornstarch in 2 teaspoons of cold water. Add to stew.
Cover and simmer for 1 hour until beef is tender.