: Your family will love this easy recipe!
- nonstick cooking spray
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened, or more to taste
- 1 ½ tablespoons molasses
- 2.5-pound catfish fillets.
- 1 tablespoon Bald Buck Seasoning
- 1 medium lemon, juiced, divided
- Preheat the oven to 425 °F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with foil and spray with nonstick spray.
- Stir butter and molasses together in a small bowl.
- Lay salmon, skin-side down, on the prepared baking sheet.
- Spread the butter mixture evenly over the catfish.
- Sprinkle with Bald Buck Seasoning and drizzle with ½ of the lemon juice.
- Roast in the preheated oven until salmon flakes easily with a fork, 17 to 20 minutes.