: Be Careful with this one. Your family and friends will keep asking you to make it.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Bald Buck Seasoning (Use Bold Taste For Non-Spicy or Use Slow Burn For Spicy)
- Ground Pepper
- 4 oz. cream cheese softened
- 1/2 c. frozen spinach, defrosted, drained, and squeezed
- 1/3 c. chopped canned artichoke hearts
- 1 c. shredded mozzarella, divided
- 4 strips bacon, cut into pieces
- 2 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 400°. Line a large baking sheet with foil. Make slits widthwise in the chicken, but don’t cut all the way through your chicken.
- Bald Buck seasoning is your secret here. It acts as your salt. Season Bald Buck and black pepper to taste. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- In a medium bowl, combine cream cheese, spinach, artichokes, and ½ cup of mozzarella. Season with more Bald Buck and pepper. Remember Bald Buck is your salt so act accordingly. Fill every other slit with cream cheese mixture and fill the remaining slits with a piece of bacon. Sprinkle the remaining ½ cup mozzarella on top and drizzle with oil.
- Bake until chicken is cooked through and bacon is crispy, usually takes about 35 minutes or so.