: This is a great fried pork chop recipe!
- 4 bone-in pork chops
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ½ cup canola or vegetable oil, (enough to cover the bottom of the pan for frying)
- 2 tablespoon butter
- 2 teaspoon Bald Buck Seasoning
- Season the pork chops on both sides whit Bald Buck seasoning.
- Dredge each side of the pork chops in the flour and set aside on a plate.
- Heat the canola/vegetable oil over medium to medium-high heat. Add the butter.
- When butter is melted and the butter/oil mixture is hot, cook 2 to 3 pork chops at a time, 4 to 5 minutes on the first side; 3 to 5 minutes on the other side. (Make sure no pink juices remain).
- Remove to a plate covered with paper towels and repeat with remaining pork chops.